Collaboration Specialist Guide
How to Make the Ivies
As a collaboration specialist on Ivy Market, it is your job to make Ivies. Here is how to make sure your final collaborations are edited into powerful Ivies that help the user get an awesome experience.
1. When you are logged in on Ivy Market and see a batch of Ivies submitted, accept them as soon as possible.
2. Immediately open the Ivy submission content from the user. Open the attached video, and begin editing it in Instagram.
3. Add the text submitted by the user in a way that stands out.
4. Find the user's top relevant hashtag. Add this to the Ivy by using the hashtag feature on instagram's story or Reel editor. For more information on how to do awesome hashtag research, visit ivymarketreport.com/launchspace.
5. Find an influencer or content creator in the user's niche, and tag the influencer by using the tagging sticker in the instagram story editor, Reels editor, or Tik Tok editor.
6. Add additional stickers, background music, and other cool editing features using Instagram story editor, Reels editor, or Tik Tok Editor. Use your creativity to make the final product pop!
7. Save the video to your camera role. Post the video to your stories (only do this if you have an Ivy Market verified collaborator account. If not, skip this part). Upload the video to the Ivy Market feed via the Collaboration Specialist Portal.
6. Search the top 30 related hashtags. For more information on how to find a good mix of small and large hashtags, search YouTube. Submit these 30 hashtags to Ivy Market via the Collaboration Specialist Portal. Immediately add these 30 hashtags as the first comment of the post (for Ivy Market verified collaborators only).
7. Optional: Send a 30 to 60 second video to the User, providing any additional helpful advice to help them get the most out of their experience with Ivy Market. A video helps encourage users to tip for great service and builds your relationship by providing a personal touch to the experience you give them.
8. If you have any additional questions on how to complete an Ivy Collab, see examples of Ivies on instagram, TikTok, and YouTube accounts of users featured on the Ivy Market Featured Feed Page (home page). Youtube has additional helpful videos (search "Ivy Market") that have been made by other Collaboration Specialists who provide quality tips to help you overdeliver as a Collaboration Specialist on Ivy Market, earn more with tips, utilize referral bonuses, and more.